We’ve turned the calendar page to March which means we’re gearing up for all things spring…fresh air, green grass, blue skies, time spent outdoors. Sounds like we’re talking about a perfect day for a golf round! Which is why we can’t think of a better way to welcome spring than planning for some fun Golf Outings and Tournaments at South Hills Golf Course! Here are a few reasons why 27-hole public golf course South Hills is the best place in the Hanover-area for your golf outing this season:
- 27 Holes….MORE: Whether you’re raising money for a cause or just planning a fun group outing, 27 holes means we can accommodate up to 216 people versus standard 144. So, the more the merrier when it comes to enjoying a day on the course!
- FASTER: So, because we can have the option for 27 holes, we can make play faster.
- MORE MONEY: If you’re raising money for a cause, just do the math: more holes means more people, more hole sign sponsorships, more potential for raising money.
- New Options for Golf Outing FUNDraisers: If coordinating a full-on golf tournament isn’t feasible, we have some great new options for taking a fun day out on the course with a group and turning it into a FUNDraiser. It’s really easier than you think…
- New PURPLE TEES for more flexibility: our new set of purple tees are a great option for players looking for a shorter play. So if you have a group with mixed skills, we can accommodate everyone.
- Special menus: We can make your group golf outing event or tournament awesome with special menus for food AND drink.
- Convenient location: Positioned near the MD/PA line means we are a great, central option.
- Dates are filling up: Act fast because with spring just around the corner, dates are filling up. We would love to have you out for some golf fun this season, so give us a call!