Due to weather, Folds of Honor has been rescheduled for Sunday, September 8th. We hope you will participate in this tournament aimed at helping fund scholarships for fallen and wounded veterans. Sign up at the ProShop. Info sheet here.
News & Links
Adams County Special Olympics of Pennsylvania held their end-of-the-season local competition at South Hills recently and had a great outing.
“Thank you for making our crew feel so welcome at the club!” said Jill Stoner, Co-coordinator of the event.
Bailey Stickles deserves congratulations for earning the Golf Athlete of 2019 recognition. The award highlights that Bailey attends practice with a smile, is always polite, eager to learn and willing to help. She always gives her best. Great job, Bailey!
- 11:50 Doug and Dreyden Dubs; Nick and Joe Cracium
- 11:58 Brian and Cameron Green; Donnie and Brandon Paugh
- 12:06 Pam Dunbar and Ava Redding; Josh and Darbee O’Brien
- 12:14 Chase and Brayden Epperson; Gail and Bryce Epperson
- 12:22 Eric and Lillian Fuhrman; Wayne and Madelyn Fuhrman
- 12:30 Stephen and Compton Speck; Jason and Gavon Chmilewski
- 12:38 George and Owen Zimmerman; Beth and Charley Zimmerman
- 12:46 Kim and Owen Mann; Bryant and Tyler Mann
- 12:54 Adler and Liesel Stine; Alex Stoner and Camden Scott
Please arrive at least 1/2 hour before your tee time and stop in at the pro shop to check in. Thanks for participating in our First Annual Twosome Tournament!
This weekend there are two tournaments to choose from that will help needy causes.
The Family Twosome is scheduled for Saturday, August 31. The format is to play 6 holes and provisions are made for all age groups: Adult, junior and peewee. It’s a great opportunity to play with your family. $25 per twosome includes greens fees, cart and a $5 donation to The First Tee. There will be an ice cream social following the tournament.
The Folds of Honor Tournament is a 4 man scramble that will be held Monday with an 8 a.m. shotgun start. The tourney will benefit the Folds of Honor Foundation that helps provide scholarships to the families of fallen and wounded servicemen and women.
If you are interested in more info on either tournament, visit the Tournaments and Events page: https://www.southhillsgc.com/tournaments/
You can also contact the ProShop at 717-637-7500.
Karl Frisk played in the Southwest High School Golf Tournament for Spring Grove High School at South Hills on Wednesday August 21st, 2019. He had a. big day when he tied the course record held by Matt Henry on the South North Course with a 61. Karl also finished 9th in the State High School Individual Championship last October at Heritage Hills. Congratulations to Karl for this great effort and accomplishment.
This summer on Fridays starting 5/31, come out and enjoy South Hills Casual Fridays! We will be running the Casual Friday Golf Special: after 4 p.m. and enjoy 9 holes and LIVE music at 7 p.m. on the patio!
Not a golfer? No problem! The patio is open to the public, so come on out and grab dinner or a drink and watch the sunset while listening to some tunes! We will be releasing the music schedule as the summer goes, but here is our first month:
Call the ProShop for more info: 717-637-7500.
The Golf & Brew Summer Series is back by popular demand! Last Fridays this summer starting May 31 come out and enjoy 9 holes, 4 breweries and LIVE music on the patio!
Local breweries scheduled to participate again this year are Something Wicked, Aldus, Miscreation and Center Square Brewing.
Download the registration form and register your foursome now! OR, visit the ProShop for a registration form.
Come out to enjoy Demo Day featuring Mizuno and Taylormade at South Hills Golf Club on Sunday, May 19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will be a fun golf event! Why attend?
- Fittings for FREE ($50 value) by South Hills* OR sign up for a Mizuno Golf Fitting
- Take the Mizuno 10 minute Swing DNA Test
- For Junior Golfers: Mizuno Junior Fit Program for clubs that grow with your game
- FREE bucket of balls (up to $5 value)
- Swing Analysis by PGA Pro on the range ALL DAY
- $2 Hotdog and Drink special
For signups or more info, contact the ProShop! 717-637-7500