South Hills Golf Club asks you to disregard yesterday’s announcement about being closed for two weeks. South Hills has announced that we will reopen Wednesday, March 18th at 7:00 am with a few restrictions and guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- No Congregating Indoors: People will not be allowed to congregate inside the building. Instances patrons can come inside the building is to pay for golf and to use the restrooms. Golfers may enter locker rooms to get their clubs and personal belongings but must exit to the outside promptly.
- Limited Snack Bar: The snack bar will be open on Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends with a limited menu for take out only. Please phone your order in at 717-637-7500 extension 2 and the order will be prepared for pick up.
- Seating on Patio: You may find and use seating outside on the Patio.
- Sanitation: We will be actively sanitizing indoor surfaces as well as golf carts to keep everyone healthy.
- AARP meeting CANCELLED: The AARP meeting scheduled for March 25 is cancelled. AARP players are asked to contact the ProShop for their scheduled starting times for the year.
Keeping South Hills Golf Club open during this difficult time is a nod to helping our community stay well: continuously staying indoors can be taxing and golf is an outdoor activity which is good for your health. Spring is coming! Any questions or concerns, please contact our ProShop.